Use of this Service is subject to the existing agreements between the User and OCLC. In addition, the following Terms & Conditions shall apply:
- Bibliographic record information is only to be used for discovery purposes, and is subject to the current Guidelines for the Use and Transfer of OCLC-Derived Records, a current version of which may be found at http://www.oclc.org/us/en/support/documentation/worldcat/records/guidelines/default.htm.
- The WorldCat Basic API cannot be used to enhance any commercial service, including but not limited to fee-based services or services that obtain advertising revenue. Use of the WorldCat Basic API in connection with the creation or support of the transmission of unsolicited, commercial email is expressly prohibited.
- The terms of the OCLC Affiliate Agreement apply to use of the WorldCat Basic API. To the extent these terms and conditions conflict with the terms and conditions of the OCLC Affiliate Agreement, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- OCLC reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, and/or the Service at any time,
- OCLC further reserves the right to determine whether or not the User is eligible to make use of World Basic API and to refuse or discontinue access to the Service in OCLC’s sole discretion.