Libraries, MOOCs and online learning
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time
ALIA, CAUL, OCLC and the State Library of QLD present this event bringing together library stakeholders in the online learning space to talk about:
- MOOCs (the trends in remote course delivery to large cohorts of students);
- the issues for libraries (collections, copyright, information, literacy, citation styles, research, staff skills),
- how academic libraries can support online learning;
- how other libraries - public, state/territory, TAFE, school are getting involved and
- the opportunities for advocacy.
OCLC’s Merrilee Proffitt is a keynote speaker at this event. Merrilee is a Senior Program Officer in OCLC Research. She provides project management skills and expert support to institutions represented within the OCLC Research Library Partnership.
Please register here.