Terminologies Service at a glance
Use multiple thesauri through a single interface.
- Creates consistent metadata with searching, copy and paste functionality
- Improves access to materials by adding subject and genre search access
- Increases productivity by reducing the need to learn multiple thesauri
- Eliminates the need for manual referencing of hard copy thesauri
- Adds value to your cataloging subscription. Available to OCLC cataloging service subscribers at no additional cost
- Provides faster, easier access to multiple thesauri
- Provides brief description and cross searching of thesauri
- Supports existing cataloging subscription—can be integrated into a variety of metadata editors including Connexion and others, and can be used as a standalone service with CONTENTdm
- Use to assign descriptive metadata to aid in the discovery of materials
- Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- Internet access
Choose from a broad range of services that reduce costs, enhance productivity and improve your workflow.