We understand that moving to a new library management system is a major decision. The research, review and implementation process will be different for every institution. We have a team of Library Services Consultants who can help you get all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
To get the conversation started, please call, e-mail or fill out the form to the right to set up a time that we can talk.
Join us for a webinar
17 September 2014
During this one-hour overview demonstration of WorldShare Management Services, you will:
- See how the services help you to simplify your library management workflows
- Learn how the services improve discovery and access of your library’s physical collections, including print monographs, serials and multi-volume works
- Understand how WorldShare Management Services free libraries from the restrictions of local hardware and software to provide more time to focus on serving users and their community.
23 September 2014
During this one-hour detailed demonstration of WorldShare Management Services, you will learn how you can streamline all of your circulation tasks through a single, Web-based interface. You’ll also learn how your library operations can be performed on any tablet, laptop, smartphone or device with a Web browser. The portability of these devices means you can more easily complete tasks, such as inventory, because you carry out the tasks in your library’s stacks.
- Circulation: You will see how to easily use the account management functions, including check-in, check-out and renewals, as well as integrated hold and fine management. We will demonstrate how the services track availability and holds in real time, enabling libraries to generate a pull list on demand.
- Course Reserves: You will see how easy it is for anyone, including student workers, to create and duplicate a list, and store everything electronically.