Get the latest news, events and product updates from this bi-monthly newsletter. The newsletter is published for an audience of Europe, Middle East and African libraries who want to stay informed about OCLC developments in their region.
eNews Issue 42
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine chooses WorldShare Management Services, registration opens for EMEARC 2015, two new exicting reports now available, four important Dutch collections added to WorldCat, plus more...
Welcome to eNews 42!
- OCLC EMEA launches new e-Services package
- New reports on Optimizing Library ROI and reconsidering Ranganathan's Law available
- University of Delaware becomes first ARL and 200th library to go live with OCLC WMS
- OCLC publish new report on Education, Learning and Libraries
- Danish library collections now discoverable worldwide in real time
- OCLC and Ingram help libraries manage e-book collections more efficiently
- New agreement with UKB consortium
- First two academic library groups choose WMS
- Release of new E-Resource Challenge report
- Agreement with Plum Analytics
- EMEA Regional Council Meeting 2014
- More libraries worldwide select WMS
- New President and CEO
- WorldCat database reaches 2 billion holdings
- First UK institution to implement WMS
- New WorldShare Interlibrary Loan service
- OCLC EMEA Regional Council Meeting review
- Bookmark Your Library goes live!
Includes articles on:
- Tilburg University moves library workflows to the cloud with OCLC
- RLUK libraries pilot new solution for eResources
- More eBook content added to WorldCat
View archives from 2005 through 2012.