Using OCLC CatExpress in Connexion: An OCLC Tutorial
CatExpress is a Web-based interface to OCLC's WorldCat (the OCLC Online Union Catalog). It provides an easy-to-use, affordable cataloging solution for small libraries. Using your Web browser, search for records, set your holdings, and receive files of your records for your local system.
This tutorial shows you key operations, step by step.
System requirements for web-based tutorials:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5, service pack 1 and above.
- Netscape® Navigator 7.2 and above.
- Firefox 1.0 and other Mozilla-based browsers.
- Pop-up blockers disabled.
- Small fonts required.
- Macintosh® computers, and Unix® operating systems are not supported for these tutorials.