WebDewey 2.0 : An Overview
This tutorial introduces you to WebDewey 2.0 where you can:
- Access the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) and related information
- Search or browse Dewey numbers, Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH), Mapped MeSH, and BISAC headings
- Access authority records from links in the WebDewey records
- Add your own notes and display them in context
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for PowerPoint-based tutorials:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010 or Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer, you can view the tutorial with Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2007. Click here to go to the Microsoft website to download PowerPoint Viewer 2007.