Using Policy Pages and Co-Browsing in QuestionPoint
- Read the Guide to IE browser setup
- Launch Flash Chat tutorial
- Using Scripted Messages and Pushing Web Pages to Patrons tutorials
- Use patron’s library policy page to find information
- Co-browse with the patron to access licensed resources
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 - 9 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 5.0 or higher
- For other browsers, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.