WorldCat Resource Sharing
OCLC is pleased to offer a variety of WorldCat Resource Sharing training, in both instructor-led and tutorial formats. As part of our commitment to controlling costs and providing value for our members, this training is offered for free to users of the service.
OCLC has discontinued instructor-led training for WorldCat Resource Sharing. Recorded training sessions are available below. For information on migrating to the new WorldShare ILL service, click here.
- WorldCat Resource Sharing Overview
- User Interface and Logon
- How to Create a Request
- Lender Basics
- Interlibrary Loan Fee Management
- Constant Data
- How to Use Request Manager
- Batch Processing
- Conditional Notes
- Custom Holdings
- How to Activate the Resource Sharing Link
- How to Enable Interlibrary Loan for your WorldCat Knowledge Base