OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan
OCLC is pleased to offer training on WorldShare ILL in a variety of formats designed to meet your needs as you move to the new service. This includes learning via tutorials, recorded training sessions, and web-based, instructor-led sessions. All of our training resources for WorldShare ILL are free to our members with a resource sharing subscription.
- Introduction to OCLC Interlibrary Loan
- WorldShare ILL Start Here
- WorldShare ILL - Borrowing
- WorldShare ILL - Lending
- WorldShare ILL Direct Request
- Custom Holdings on WorldShare ILL
- Deflection on WorldShare ILL
- Maximize the Value of Your OCLC ILL Subscription
- Patron-Initiated ILL with OCLC Direct Request
- WorldShare ILL Update
Training for management centers and group libraries
OCLC created an alternative version of the OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan interface for management centers and group member libraries to use for managing requests among one another.
The WorldShare ILL borrowing management centers training shows mangement centers and group libraries how to use this alternative interface.